HomeOur HistoryEvents CalendarMinistry TeamStudy GroupsDirectionsGalleryContact UsReligious Links

Here we will tell the story of the beginnings of our church and how we became what we are today.

rsz_mix_dec_09_009.gif





 
The church in Witney was built in 1881 as a Church of England school,
soon to be taken over by the Catholic Church as a chapel.
In 1975, the Elim Movement purchased the building and
has been worshiping there ever since.

Our church has a definate African flavour to it with most coming from Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria. The Lord has thrown in a couple of others from New Zealand, Philippeans,  Italy and believe it or not, a few English




We welcome all into our services as we love all people with the love of the Lord.
Why not pop in and come and have fellowship with those who love Jesus......

rsz_mix_dec_09_018.gif

rsz_mix_dec_09_029.gif

rsz_mix_dec_09_022.gif